To strengthen our European headquarter in Frankfurt am Main, we are currently looking for a
CBS Vehicle Test Engineer (f/m/d)
To further strengthen our position among the leading companies in the automotive industry, MOBIS Parts Europe N.V. is expanding its R&D Center at its European headquarter in Frankfurt in order to meet local customer requirements even better. To take care of diversified and challenging tasks with an attractive career perspective, we are looking for new colleagues.
- Degree in mechanical engineer or equivalent.
- Five plus years of experience in Brakes Engineering or vehicle testing with sensitivity for subjective vehicle performance rating.
- Decent understanding of foundation brake products design, especially caliper, drum and EPB.
- Good background in automotive engineering, tools and processes.
- Familiar with CAD, data acquisition tools, NVH analysis tools.
- Experienced in measurement data analysis and in pedal feel investigations.
- Knowledgeable of vehicle instrumentation and preparation for test drives or related planning.
- Driving license level B (BE preferred), ability to handle a vehicle in critical situations (specific trainings recommended).
- Ability to travel to customer, testing areas, Head Quarters (HQ).
- Team player, fluent in English communication. Additional EU languages preferred.
- Plan and initiate vehicle testing activities for assigned project including vehicle instrumentation/preparation.
- Test the CBS/EPB parts according to test definition during defined test time slots on requested tracks for performance and NVH specification fulfillment.
- Review test measurements and prepare reports including subjective evaluation information in the requested documentation format.
- Align customer workproduct expectations and timing with MOBIS internal and sub-supplier stakeholders.
- Report workproduct progress and issues to line management and customer or supplier as far as appropriate to ensure proper task progress and customer satisfaction.
- Review supplier workproducts before closure. Perform customer review meetings for approval.
- Provide proper documentation of project status, progress measurables, customer requested documentation in line with company strategy.
- Support internal specification improvements.
- Support new business development and development process improvement.
- Represent MOBIS in front of customer, suppliers and on conferences.
What we offer you
- You will become an important member of an international company that is strongly focusing on the development of the latest automotive technologies.
- Take on an exciting position that will directly impact the company’s direction in the automotive industry.
- Long-term career perspective and promising growth opportunities.
- Flexible work time model that ensures an attractive work-life balance.
- Paid Special leaves and Doctor's Appointments.
- Modern office space with table tennis room, thinking room, and fully equipped meeting rooms.
- Cafeteria area stocked daily with lunch snacks, and fresh fruits; in addition, meal vouchers are given monthly.
- Free secured underground parking lot for bikes and cars.
- Great public transportation options.
- Many corporate benefits including discounts on nearby gym memberships.
- Regular company events, team dinners, and yearly sports competitions.
- Company pension, License for LinkedIn Learning, etc.