To strengthen our European headquarter in Eschborn, we are currently looking for a
MOBIS Parts Europe N.V. is the European branch of Hyundai MOBIS, a worldwide leading supplier of genuine parts and accessories in the field of automotive. Together with Hyundai Motors and Kia Motors, Hyundai MOBIS is one of the biggest companies within the Hyundai group. In addition to research and development of high-tech products for passenger cars, MOBIS Parts Europe N.V. is responsible for the whole aftersales business of genuine parts and accessories for Hyundai Motors and Kia Motors in Europe.
- Academic or equivalent degree in engineering-related field
- At least 2 years of experience in the automotive industry; preferably in engineering, product development, and CAD function
- Basic understanding of CAD software; knowledge of CATIA V5 is preferred
- Business fluent English; German and Korean are advantages
- Knowledge in automotive engineering, product configuration management, product development and vehicle construction
- Strong teamwork, coordination, and communication skills
- Result-oriented, self-motivated, and detail-oriented
- 8. Ability to work with MS Office and manipulate BOM system
- Proficiency in SQL and one additional scripting language (CATScript, VBA, VB, C#)
- Maintain CAD data and ensure its correctness and sufficiency for accessory development
- Communicate with development engineer for maintaining development timeline of each accessory and collecting requirements of data requests
- Liaise with Korea headquarter for ordering data and tracking progress of requests
- Manage data pool and data logbook to ensure trackable record
- Track engineering order for latest data release and request necessary data for the precision of accessory development
- Support development engineers to solve engineering issues by countermeasures from data perspective
- Provide ad-hoc support to planning team by investigating vehicle specification
- To create EO (Engineering Order) check report and regular reporting
What we offer you
- You will become an important member of an international company that is strongly focusing on the development of the latest automotive technologies.
- Take on an exciting position that will directly impact the company’s direction in the automotive industry.
- Long-term career perspective and promising growth opportunities.
- Flexible work time model that ensures an attractive work-life balance.
- Modern office space with table tennis room, thinking room, fully equipped meeting rooms.
- cafeteria area stocked daily with lunch snacks, fresh fruits; in addition, meal vouchers given monthly.
- Many corporate benefits including discount on nearby gym membership.
- Regular company events, team dinners, yearly sports competition.
- Company pension and Linked & Learning Trainings.