To strengthen our European headquarter in Frankfurt am Main, we are currently looking for a
Budget Control Specialist (part-time) (m/f/d)
MOBIS Parts Europe N.V. is the European branch of Hyundai MOBIS, a worldwide leading supplier of genuine parts and accessories in the field of automotive. Together with Hyundai Motors and Kia Motors, Hyundai MOBIS is one of the biggest companies within the Hyundai group. In addition to research and development of high-tech products for passenger cars, MOBIS Parts Europe N.V. is responsible for the whole aftersales business of genuine parts and accessories for Hyundai Motors and Kia Motors in Europe.
- University degree in business, economics, or a similar field or finance.
- Knowledge in database management, SAP, and (cost) analysis is a plus.
- Experience in budget control is a plus.
High affinity for numbers, analytical, and entrepreneurial thinking skills.
Interested in exciting challenges in the automotive industry.
- Excellent oral, communication, and negotiation skills in English, additional lingual skills (Korean) beneficial.
- Ability to work in cross-functional and international teams and Team-Player attitude.
- System knowledge (MS Office – Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
Handle invoices of our department & book them in SAP.
Supporting and sharing information with counterparts in the Czech Republic.
- Perform monthly reoccurring budgeting tasks in alignment with the finance department.
- Collecting documents and preparing related forms according to finance instructions.
- Setting up the yearly budget plan with counterparts in the Czech Republic and other departments.
Other supportive administrative tasks:
- Asset management for our department.
- Communication with other departments (e.g. HR and GA) to ensure a smooth working environment, like preparing onboarding for new joiners, managing our department car, reservation and preparation of visits and business trips, etc.
What we offer you
- You will become an important member of an international company that is strongly focusing on the development of the latest automotive technologies.
- Take on an exciting position that will directly impact the company’s direction in the automotive industry.
- Long-term career perspective and promising growth opportunities.
- Flexible work time model that ensures an attractive work-life balance.
- Modern office space with table tennis room, thinking room, and fully equipped meeting rooms.
- Cafeteria area stocked daily with lunch snacks and fresh fruits; in addition, meal vouchers are given monthly.
- Free secured underground parking lot for bikes and cars.
- Great public transportation options.
- Many corporate benefits including discounts on nearby gym memberships.
- Regular company events, team dinners, and yearly sports competitions.
- Company pension
- License for LinkedIn Learning, etc.