To strengthen our European headquarter in Frankfurt am Main, we are currently looking for a
MOBIS Parts Europe N.V. is the European branch of Hyundai MOBIS, a worldwide leading supplier of genuine parts and accessories in the field of automotive. Together with Hyundai Motors and Kia Motors, Hyundai MOBIS is one of the biggest companies within the Hyundai group. In addition to research and development of high-tech products for passenger cars, MOBIS Parts Europe N.V. is responsible for the whole aftersales business of genuine parts and accessories for Hyundai Motors and Kia Motors in Europe.
- University degree in electrical engineering, computer science (Informatik) / Information Technology or similar
- 5+ years of experience
- Working knowledge on Automotive-SPICE
- Knowledge on Functional Safety (ISO26262) is appreciated
- Hands on experience in Embedded Software Development, Embedded C.
- Experience in AUTOSAR with Diagnostic Error Manager and DCM implementation.
- Well versed in ‘C’ coding according to MISRA standards and model based development with MATLAB/SIMULINK, Must have Automotive CAN/CANFD communication knowledge.
- Working knowledge of Automotive Communication Protocol like CAN,LIN and
- Diagnostics (ISO 14229, UDS on CAN). Transport Protocol Standards (ISO 15765)
- Experience with Vector tools like CANoe, CANalyzer, Geny, CANdela, ODX, Vector Davinci Developer etc.
- Working Knowledge of CANdela file updating and performing DiVa-test using CANoe
- Team player with good communication skills
- Fluent in English. German knowledge Proficiency is appreciated.
- Analysis of requirements, implementation, testing and documentation of Automotive Software components (Diagnostic)
- Responsible for maintaining quality of Software deliverables & Review.
- You will be involved in entire Software development life cycle.
- Regular interaction with Customer and global R&D teams
- Preparing Diagnostic documentation for Customer delivery.
- Supporting in End-Of-Line issues at customer production line.
What we offer you
- You will become an important member of an international company that is strongly focusing on the development of the latest automotive technologies.
- Take on an exciting position that will directly impact the company’s direction in the automotive industry.
- Long-term career perspective and promising growth opportunities.
- Flexible work time model that ensures an attractive work-life balance.
- Modern office space with table tennis room, thinking room, fully equipped meeting rooms.
- Cafeteria area stocked daily with lunch snacks, fresh fruits; in addition, meal vouchers given monthly.
- Many corporate benefits including discount on nearby gym membership.
- Regular company events, team dinners, yearly sports competition.
- Company pension and Linked & Learning Trainings.