To strengthen our European headquarter in Frankfurt am Main, we are currently looking for a
Brake Controls Engineer (f/m/d) - Signal Estimation & Dynamic Failsafe
MOBIS Parts Europe N.V. is the European branch of Hyundai MOBIS, a worldwide leading supplier of genuine parts and accessories in the field of automotive. Together with Hyundai Motors and Kia Motors, Hyundai MOBIS is one of the biggest companies within the Hyundai group. In addition to research and development of high-tech products for passenger cars, MOBIS Parts Europe N.V. is responsible for the whole aftersales business of genuine parts and accessories for Hyundai Motors and Kia Motors in Europe.
- University degree in electrical, mechanical engineering or mathematics/physics
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Understanding of vehicle dynamics and signal processing
- Proficient in model based design and C-code development for embedded controllers
- Decent background in automotive controls engineering
- Experience in system modelling and control software development appreciated
- Training and knowledge on Automotive-SPICE and Functional Safety appreciated
- (ISO/IEC15504 and IEC61508 / ISO26262)
- In-vehicle testing and/or simulation (Hil and SiL) experience
- Willingness to travel to test tracks, headquarters and customers
- Team player with good communication skills
- Passenger car driving license (B), trailer license appreciated (BE)
- Fluent in English
- Contribute to series production products as well as advanced projects
- Analyse, benchmark and improve model based estimation and learning algorithms
- Analyse, adapt and improve signal based failure detection algorithms to comply with Fail-safe and Fail-operational requirements
- Support the system team with sensor configuration
- Perform function verification and validation in-vehicle (including cold climate or other special conditions/areas) and in simulation.
- Documentation of the development products will be part of the daily work
- Travel to test tracks, headquarters (HQ) and customers
- Establish a reliable relation with customers
- Review RFQ material for relevant function content
- Report and support reporting and business planning
What we offer you
- You will become an important member of an international company that is strongly focusing on the development of the latest automotive technologies.
- Take on an exciting position that will directly impact the company’s direction in the automotive industry.
- Long-term career perspective and promising growth opportunities.
- Flexible work time model that ensures an attractive work-life balance.
- Modern office space with table tennis room, thinking room, fully equipped meeting rooms.
- Cafeteria area stocked daily with lunch snacks, fresh fruits; in addition, meal vouchers given monthly.
- Many corporate benefits including discount on nearby gym membership.
- Regular company events, team dinners, yearly sports competition.
- Company pension and Linked & Learning Trainings.