To strengthen our European headquarter in Frankfurt am Main, we are currently looking for a
Automotive Software Integrator (f/m/d)
MOBIS Parts Europe N.V. is the European branch of Hyundai MOBIS, a worldwide leading supplier of genuine parts and accessories in the field of automotive. Together with Hyundai Motors and Kia Motors, Hyundai MOBIS is one of the biggest companies within the Hyundai group. In addition to research and development of high-tech products for passenger cars, MOBIS Parts Europe N.V. is responsible for the whole aftersales business of genuine parts and accessories for Hyundai Motors and Kia Motors in Europe.
- University degree in electrical, computer science (Informatik), Automotive Engineering or Information Technology
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Working knowledge on Automotive-SPICE
- Knowledge on Functional Safety (ISO26262) is appreciated
- Proficient in model based and C-code development for embedded controllers
- Team player with good communication skills
- Fluent in English. German knowledge Proficiency is appreciated.
- Initial experience in software integration and software development for embedded systems, as well as ISO26262 and Automotive SPICE.
- Knowledge of using hardware debuggers, µC resource measurement, in-depth knowledge of DevOps (Continuous Integration / Continuous Testing / Continuous Delivery) and with common tools & technologies (e.g. Jenkis, GIT, CAPL, etc.)
- Knowledge with agile methods, knowledge of classic AUTOSAR and the usual VECTOR tools (e.g. CANoe, CANape, Davinci) are desirable
- You integrate software components and software parts in the AUTOSAR and embedded systems environment.
- You work on the release plan and are responsible for planning the integration of software parts, software components, as well as software configuration and variant management.
- You integrate the state-of-the-art merge processes into the environment of continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- You take over the implementation and maintenance of Continuous Integration infrastructure including the associated automation.
- You are responsible for the coordination of integration tests, smoke tests, static code analysis and automated tests (HIL/SIL).
- You determine the µC resource load and take on the initial analysis of complex error patterns at the control unit level.
What we offer you
- You will become an important member of an international company that is strongly focusing on the development of the latest automotive technologies.
- Take on an exciting position that will directly impact the company’s direction in the automotive industry.
- Long-term career perspective and promising growth opportunities.
- Flexible work time model that ensures an attractive work-life balance.
- Modern office space with table tennis room, thinking room, fully equipped meeting rooms.
- Cafeteria area stocked daily with lunch snacks, fresh fruits; in addition, meal vouchers given monthly.
- Many corporate benefits including discount on nearby gym membership.
- Regular company events, team dinners, yearly sports competition.
- Company pension and Linked & Learning Trainings.