To strengthen our European headquarter in Eschborn, we are currently looking for a
Junior Business Analyst- Korean speaking (m/f/d)
MOBIS Parts Europe N.V. is the European branch of Hyundai MOBIS, a worldwide leading supplier of genuine parts and accessories in the field of automotive. Together with Hyundai Motors and Kia Motors, Hyundai MOBIS is one of the biggest companies within the Hyundai group. In addition to research and development of high-tech products for passenger cars, MOBIS Parts Europe N.V. is responsible for the whole aftersales business of genuine parts and accessories for Hyundai Motors and Kia Motors in Europe.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business
- Working experience more than 2 years of career in automotive industry, preferably marketing, planning or sales
- Sound understanding of automotive products and technologies
- Ability to analyse data, develop/recommend strategies and prepare business cases
- Good and familiar with handling figures
- Full IT literacy (MS Office, especially strong Excel Skills)
- Knowledge on database (i.e. SQL, MS Access, and etc.) and visualization tools (i.e. Tableau) preferable
- Be able to speak and write on a native korean level.
- Collect data on customers/marketplace and consolidate information into actionable items, reports.
- Remain fully informed on market trends, major technical issues on Automotive Parts.
- Understand Business Objectives and plan necessary analysis.
- Analyse business data to define and evaluate problems, and recommend software/hardware solutions.
- Establish Business Plan for coming year and Mid/Long term period.
- Manage corporate’s database with publishing regular reports for top managements and relevant teams.
- Translate text and reports from Korean to English and vice versa.
What we offer you
- You will become an important member of an international company that is strongly focusing on the development of the latest automotive technologies
- Take on an exciting position that will directly impact the company’s direction in the automotive industry
- Long-term career perspective and promising growth opportunities
- Flexible work time model that ensures an attractive work-life balance
- Modern office space with table tennis room, thinking room, fully equipped meeting rooms
- Cafeteria area stocked daily with lunch snacks, fresh fruits; in addition, meal vouchers are given monthly
- Great public transportation options and secured underground parking for bikes and cars
- Regular company events, team dinners, yearly sports competition