To strengthen our European headquarter in Frankfurt am Main, we are currently looking for a
Application Engineer (f/m/d)
MOBIS Parts Europe N.V. is the European branch of Hyundai MOBIS, a worldwide leading supplier of genuine parts and accessories in the field of automotive. Together with Hyundai Motors and Kia Motors, Hyundai MOBIS is one of the biggest companies within the Hyundai group. In addition to research and development of high-tech products for passenger cars, MOBIS Parts Europe N.V. is responsible for the whole aftersales business of genuine parts and accessories for Hyundai Motors and Kia Motors in Europe.
- University degree in electrical, mechanical engineering or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in relevant field.
- Decent background in automotive engineering, preferred also in electronic controls
- Understanding of vehicle dynamics, powertrain and braking systems
- Driving experience and a feeling for vehicle reactions, also at higher speeds
- Basic understanding of Matlab/Simulink models and C-code
- Team player, open for new challenges in a quickly growing team
- Ability to travel to test tracks, Head Quarters (HQ) and customers
- Passenger car driving license, trailer license appreciated
- Fluent in English, minimum conversational German
- 15%, Propose/work with controls design on upgrading brake system functionality
- 85%, Support Mass Production control function calibration and development (VDC/TC/ABS…)
- Support brake system customer projects from office, at customer and test tracks
- Ensure customer brake system performance/comfort targets are met
- Ensure robust and safe ESC control functionalities
- Optimize existing control functions to meet EU customer specification
- Support completing company specifications and documentations
- Optimize parameter tuning of control logics in the car or at a HIL
- Optimize system functions in cooperation with software engineers
- Establish a reliable relation with HQ design and application teams
- Support new business development in Europe
- Review RFQ material for pressure and vehicle control function content
- Report and support reporting for projects and business planning
What we offer you
- You will become an important member of an international company that is strongly focusing on the development of the latest automotive technologies.
- Take on an exciting position that will directly impact the company’s direction in the automotive industry.
- Long-term career perspective and promising growth opportunities.
- Flexible work time model that ensures an attractive work-life balance.
- Modern office space with table tennis room, thinking room, fully equipped meeting rooms.
- Cafeteria area stocked daily with lunch snacks, fresh fruits; in addition, meal vouchers given monthly.
- Many corporate benefits including discount on nearby gym membership.
- Regular company events, team dinners, yearly sports competition.
- Company pension and Linked & Learning Trainings.