To strengthen our European headquarter in Frankfurt am Main, we are currently looking for a
Account Manager OE Sales Chassis and Module (f/m/d)
MOBIS Parts Europe N.V. is the European branch of Hyundai MOBIS, a worldwide leading supplier of genuine parts and accessories in the field of automotive. Together with Hyundai Motors and Kia Motors, Hyundai MOBIS is one of the biggest companies within the Hyundai group. In addition to research and development of high-tech products for passenger cars, MOBIS Parts Europe N.V. is responsible for the whole aftersales business of genuine parts and accessories for Hyundai Motors and Kia Motors in Europe.
- Degree in Engineering, Economics, Marketing or Business Administration.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in Automotive Project Sales
- Experience working for EU markets
- Excellent Communicator with an aggressive approach towards Sales
- Structured and Organized working style
- Empathy for cultural differences
- Strong team-work spirit and flexible working method
- Ability to work independently and Self-Starter with a high-level of engagement into the business
- Versatile in MS office tools such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Existing network in the market would be of advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German,
- French would be of advantage
- Achieve the business sales target assigned and work closely with the management
- Provide technical support to the clients
- Execute Promtion/Marketing activities according to the company's Marketing plan
- Create business plan
- Daily contact with customers and our Headquarter in Korea for cross- and close collaboration
- Report market trends, strategy, project & development status and business plan
- Visit and assist different related events to build up and maintain the client
What we offer you
- You will become an important member of an international company that is strongly focusing on the development of the latest automotive technologies.
- Take on an exciting position that will directly impact the company’s direction in the automotive industry.
- Long-term career perspective and promising growth opportunities.
- Flexible work time model that ensures an attractive work-life balance.
- Modern office space with table tennis room, thinking room, fully equipped meeting rooms.
- Cafeteria area stocked daily with lunch snacks, fresh fruits; in addition, meal vouchers given monthly.
- Many corporate benefits including discount on nearby gym membership.
- Regular company events, team dinners, yearly sports competition.
- Company pension and Linked & Learning Trainings.